Digital Executive Assistant
Are you ready to work with a purpose? At Center for Online Evangelism (COE), you can be sure you’re helping to advance the Gospel. The projects you will participate in will touch the lives of millions.
COE is seeking an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to perform administrative duties within the office of the Deputy Director, and assume responsibility for all tasks necessary for day to day office operations.
This job is a virtual online position that can be done in a home office environment.
In this role, you will provide support for calendaring, travel, and expenses. You will be expected to understand how to handle, with a great degree of independence, incoming asks for time, meetings, resources and other needs from multiple executives.
You will be responsible for determining when to refer matters to others, and to whom they should be referred. You will be responsible for following up to ensure proper disposition, and make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
Digital Executive Assistant Job Responsibilities
Typical duties/responsibilities may include but are not limited to, the following:
Manages executive’s calendars by prioritizing schedules and meetings. For example, may decide who gets on principal’s calendar, which meetings are attended, and who can attend in their place.
Responsible for making travel arrangement for the Deputy Director. Carefully considers and decides the optimum travel arrangements and itinerary for calendared meetings while managing related COE expenses. Due to the frequent engagement of executives across COE and True North Digital Marketing (our commercial digital marketing agency), this individual will interface and coordinate activities with other executive assistants and executives in the two organizations.
Meeting Planning and Organization
Assists executives in planning and organizing meetings by taking responsibility for assembling the agenda, location, meeting technology (Zoom) based upon participant needs, and all other meeting logistics.
Event Planning and Organization
Coordinates requests for COE team members to deliver training workshops, keynotes, and other presentations at churches, events, etc. Manages logistics for these events.
Digital Marketing School Student Tracking
Receive and track student applications, tuition payments, etc in cooperation with accounting personnel.
Collect data from appropriate departments and create attractive reports as directed.
- General administrative duties for senior executives/direct reports within the Digital group
- Work with confidential data of major importance
- Prepare presentations that meet COE corporate graphics specifications
- Answer the phone and manage flow of messages to appropriate team members
- Assume ultimate responsibility for seamless flow of day to day office needs
- Successfully manage and meet the objectives of assigned projects
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Manage the delivery and return of exhibit materials for multiple events
- Request contractor services as requested
- All other duties assigned
- Experience as an Executive Assistant
- Past work experience in the high-tech or marketing industry is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients
- Experience and ability to create attractive, informative reports
- Collaborative style, with excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to champion improvements to processes
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Work in an organized and disciplined manner. Very detail-oriented. Proactive by nature.
- Advanced Gsuite desktop calendar management program experience
- Basic bookkeeping skills/experience
- High level of accountability and able to balance working from home and interruptions
- Virtual organization. Work from your location
- Reports to Deputy Director, and others as assigned
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package includes:
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- Health insurance includes vision, dental, life and disability
- 401K retirement plan with employer contribution
End of Application Period
- March 15, 2019
Writer/Content Marketer — Full-time
Full-time content marketing/writing position at COE. Researches and writes content for websites and other channels promoting Seventh-day Adventists in a positive manner. Other writing projects as assigned. Also may require occasional non-writing tasks.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be teachable and able to adapt writing style to content marketing best practices as applied by COE
- Must be willing to be coached –regardless of your experience
- Meets deadlines
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a virtual work environment
- Able to deal positively with criticism, revisions, etc.
- Must be creative, able to develop big ideas and create content that delivers value to readers
- Demonstrated ability to write to a mass market on spiritual topics (4th – 8th grade level on Flesch-Kincaid)
- Committed to the Seventh-day Adventist organization and beliefs
- Must support the writings of Ellen G. White
Preference Given To:
- Experienced/trained content marketers
- Published writers
- Virtual organization. Work from your location
- Reports to Content Team Manager, Deputy Director
- Hours: minimum 128/month, maximum 160/month
- September 3, 2018