The Center for Online Evangelism (COE) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that operates as a digital marketing agency. By maintaining a team of industry professionals in the fields of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Marketing, Graphic Design, Social Media Marketing and Video Production, we can offer consultation, training and resources to churches, schools and ministries of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
From time to time we are looking for experienced professionals in the fields listed above. We do not hire online evangelists but we do offer training in this area of ministry. Learn more!
Full-time and part-time content marketing/writing positions at COE. Researches and writes content for websites and other channels promoting Seventh-day Adventists in a positive manner. Other writing projects as assigned. Also may require occasional non-writing tasks.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be teachable and able to adapt writing style to content marketing best practices as applied by COE
- Must be willing to be coached –regardless of your experience
- Meets deadlines
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a virtual work environment
- Able to deal positively with criticism, revisions, etc.
- Must be creative, able to develop big ideas and create content that delivers value to readers
- Demonstrated ability to write to a mass market on spiritual topics (4th – 8th grade level on Flesch-Kincaid)
- Able to write about the doctrines of the Seventh-day Adventist church, and the writings of Ellen G. White, in an authentic, sincere manner.
Preference Given To:
- Experienced/trained content marketers
- Published writers
- Virtual organization. Work from your location
- Reports to Content Team Manager, Deputy Director
- Employee and freelancer/contract positions available.
- Wage depends on experience and other factors.
Please provide a resume and cover letter demonstrating the required experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the form below.
Please include at least two writing samples that best represent your experience and abilities. From there, we will require the completion of a simple pre-interview phone screening followed by either in person or video conferencing interviews. We find both the willingness to invest this time–coupled with the insights we derive from the process– help us find the best candidates.