The Center for Online Evangelism (COE) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that operates as a digital marketing agency. By maintaining a team of industry professionals in the fields of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Marketing, Graphic Design, Social Media Marketing and Video Production, we can offer consultation, training and resources to churches, schools and ministries of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
From time to time we are looking for experienced professionals in the fields listed above. We do not hire online evangelists but we do offer training in this area of ministry. Learn more!
Full Time Job Opening
We are a combination Ministry/Marketing company with a global perspective who employs a team from around the world. We specialize in using the latest technology solutions and having real relationships. We are a growing company and have a unique opportunity for an SEO Specialist position.
This position reports directly to the SEO Team Leader and is essential in positioning our clients to find and take advantage of opportunities in the digital marketplace.
Do you have a passion for marketing AND ministry, a proactive approach and a keen sense of initiative? Are you energized by the challenge of researching, analyzing and understanding our client’s marketing strategies and delivering measurable results? If so, then this role is for you.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of SEO success across in-house or agency roles working on sites with millions of monthly visits from organic search traffic.
This critical role requires someone obsessed with SEO who has deep technical knowledge of industry best practices and is able to make high-impact, data-driven decisions.
- Develop and own key performance indicators for SEO effectiveness, including success metrics, processes for measurement, competitive audits, and opportunity analysis
- Translate trends, analytics, and organizational needs into detailed keyword/topic-themed strategies
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing team and using keyword analysis to execute on a data-driven content strategy for improved conversion, search rank, and lead quality
- Create reports and analyses that allow us and our clients to efficiently take advantage of opportunities and continually improve our digital and real-world presence
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in SEO and search engine trends to ensure SEO strategy and site architecture keep pace with evolving organic search practices, including mobile web and voice search optimizations
- Build integrated relationships with the various teams and partners involved in this project
- Develop data-rich reports for use in strategy sessions with other team members
Skills and Qualifications
- Mandatory enterprise SEO experience
- Minimum 2 years focused primarily on technical SEO
- Demonstrable familiarity/experience with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics)
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate data, form logical conclusions, and present analyses in an understandable way
- General math and spreadsheet capabilities
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Preferred: knowledge of web languages such as HTML or PHP
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Motivated self-starter who sets goals, achieves them, and reports on progress without constant supervision
- Able to manage time and hit demanding deadlines
- Work from your location
- Depends on qualifications/experience
- Medical insurance
- Short-term life/disability insurance
- 401k with employer contributions
Please provide a resume and cover letter demonstrating the required experience to email@example.com or apply using the form below.
Feel free to include links to your digital portfolio. From there, we will require the completion of a simple pre-interview phone screening followed by either in person or video conferencing interviews. We find both the willingness to invest this time–coupled with the insights we derive from the process– help us find the best candidates.